- 100% of all Real Estate accepted
- No upfront costs or contracts
- Asset-based lending criteria
- Loan amounts from $30k
Types of Real Estate Accepted
- Fix and Flips – purchase a projects and get capital for the renovations costs – ask about our special programs.
- Commercial Hard Money Loans – close your next deal with confidence, a commercial hard money loan can get you there faster, with terms that fit your goals. We work with any type of commercial real estate – retail, office building, warehouses, and industrial.
- Residential – if you want to cash out of your current investment home, purchase an apartment building, or need capital for a major renovation – we can assist you and secure the best terms – for any investment strategy.
- Mobile Home Parks – few understand this space better than we do – mobile home parks require special knowledge and offer tremendous investment opportunities. We can help you get there.
- Other types of special hard money loans we can help with:
No arbitrary requirements. No minimum FICO/credit score.
Vacant property? Cannabis tenant? Airbnb income? Our underwriters get it
Advantages of Hard Money Loans
Flexibility – hard money lenders can work with any type of real estate, and operate completely differently than a bank. With private lenders, you are dealing with business people first, who you can directly talk to – unlike a nameless bank committee who underwrites and reject loans. Hard money loans are essentially peer-to-peer lending, allowing for more creativity and more capital solutions for investors. Hard money lenders stepped in to fund Cannabis properties in California when no one was willing – because they understood the economic opportunity behind it.
Get Approved – the most important part of a loan is closing – you don’t need false promises, credit letters, LOIs, and maybe’s. If you lined up a property, you need to know that the capital to purchase and renovate is there for you when escrow closes. Hard money lenders have a faster turn-around and get you the money you need in a matter of days
Speed – in asset based lending, the focus is on the property, not the burrower. This means less paperwork to process and less hoops to jumps through – faster approvals. Traditional mortgages can take months to close, hard money lenders can do it in days.
Schedule an Appointment
Get in contact with our hard money specialists