Arizona hard money loans
- Quick Approval and Funding
- Local Arizona Hard Money Lenders
- No Upfront Cost or Contracts
- No Credit Checks
Arizona Hard money lenders
We believe private financing will change the lending world just like Uber changed transportation. During the 2009 financial crisis we learned that most of the fears associated with private financing (predatory rates, high fees, speculation) were regular practice for the major financial banks. The sharing economy is proof that the most efficient way to conduct business is peer-to-peer where both parties can dictate the terms that are comfortable for their needs. The advantages of traditional mortgages are clear – lower rates from institutions that are highly regulated by the government. However, many shrewd investors realized that speed of approval is just as important as low rates. This is where private hard money loans come into the picture – with a turnaround of days, not weeks – you can secure financing on a deal that requires a fast close and beat other investors with a better offer.
We help investors from all over the of state of Arizona – from Tampa to Scottsdale and Phoenix. No matter what real estate you bring us – we work with no upfront contracts or fees. We can accept project request from as low as $35,000 and short term bridge loans for 6 months. Our rates start from 8% and because we use asset-based lending criteria – we can accept applications from bad or no credit.
Investors looking to purchase multifamily properties in Arizona who are looking to close fast or with credit issues can secure capital with private hard money loans. Considered by many as the safest real estate investment, apartment buildings in Arizona enjoy low vacancy rates and good cap rates. We can provide funding for any investment strategy:
- Cash out
- Renovate and Flip
- Condo conversion
- Vacation rentals
We provide commercial investors with capital solutions for any type of commercial properties. Commercial hard money loans can be used for the following purposes:
- Purchase with a quick all-cash close
- Refinance an existing loan
- Cash out (first or second position)
- Construction loan
- You have bad credit, judgements, bankruptcy on your record
- You are purchasing a non-traditional asset and need a creative solution to a capital problem
Unlike other lending sources, we highly specialize in mobile home parks thanks to our years of experience and depth of knowledge in the field. Mobile home parks and manufactured housing are a unique form of real estate, very different than other residential investments. In fact, every state has a unique set of laws just for mobile home park owners and residents.
With almost every coastal state with a housing crisis, and a fast growing demand for construction goods – we believe manufactured homes are the solution to many of this housing challenges. Mobile home park investors in Arizona can contact us for any of the following purposes:
- Mobile home park purchase
- Neighborhood development
- Senior mobile home park (55 and over)
- Tiny homes
Fix and flip project have two important elements: they wrap up quickly and require capital. This is why real estate professionals in Arizona who seek a fix and flip hard money loan come to us for possible solutions. Private lending are the perfect match for flippers with fast approvals and asset-based lending terms.
Whether it’s a house or duplex – sometimes you can’t wait to sell your current flip to purchase the next fixer-upper. This is where we can come in and provide a ‘bridge loan’ to make sure you don’t miss your next project due to capital challenges.
Arizona Hard Money Laws and Regulations
- In Arizona, lending laws are governed by the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions.
- The ‘maximum interest rate’ allowed on a loan is 10%. However, the rate can be higher if both parties agree via a written contract.
- Even with a loan contract, the terms have to be reasonable – for example, late fees cannot be excessive.
- Maximum interest rate, or ‘Usury Laws’ are in place to prevent predatory lending against desperate borrowers.
- Foreclosure – in Arizona lenders can choose a judicial and non-judicial foreclosure process.
- Arizona Consumer Protection Center
- In 2010, Arizona banned payday loans with interest rate of over 36% (payday loan sometime reach 430%) – joining other states that stopped this trend.
- Small consumer loans are still permitted in Arizona, but the rate is capped at 36% per year. Note that this does not include fees.
Schedule an Appointment
Get in contact with our hard money specialists