Texas hard money loans
- Quick Approval and Funding
- Rates from 8%
- No Upfront Cost or Contracts
- Up to 80% LTV
Texas Hard money lenders
Finding the right Texas hard money loans can be the key to your real estate success – and we can help you find the best lender. Using our technology we match you up with the best Texas hard money lenders and let you choose the perfect partner and terms that fit with your investment needs. Texas is home to a diverse and strong local economy that drives consumer demand for homes, apartments, retail, light/flex industry, and distribution warehouses. notable Texas industries:
- Oil and gas production – Texas is a major hub of petroleum and natural gas
- Agriculture – with land surplus, Texas exports large amounts of cattle and cotton.
- Manufacturing and production – Texas is home to large automotive factories, and major metropolitan areas Dallas and Houston have a large sector of large warehouses and major industry centers.
We believe private financing will change the lending world just like Uber changed transportation. During the 2009 financial crisis we learned that most of the fears associated with private financing (predatory rates, high fees, speculation) were regular practice for the major financial banks. The sharing economy is proof that the most efficient way to conduct business is peer-to-peer where both parties can dictate the terms that are comfortable for their needs. The advantages of traditional mortgages are clear – lower rates from institutions that are highly regulated by the government. However, many shrewd investors realized that speed of approval is just as important as low rates. This is where private hard money loans come into the picture – with a turnaround of days, not weeks – you can secure financing on a deal that requires a fast close and beat other investors with a better offer.
Just some of where we work in Texas:
Investors looking to purchase multifamily properties in Texas who are looking to close fast or with credit issues can secure capital with private hard money loans. Considered by many as the safest real estate investment, apartment buildings in Texas enjoy low vacancy rates and good cap rates. We can provide funding for any investment strategy:
- Cash out
- Renovate and Flip
- Condo conversion
- Vacation rentals
We provide commercial investors with capital solutions for any type of commercial properties. Commercial hard money loans can be used for the following purposes:
- Purchase with a quick all-cash close
- Refinance an existing loan
- Cash out (first or second position)
- Construction loan
- You have bad credit, judgements, bankruptcy on your record
- You are purchasing a non-traditional asset and need a creative solution to a capital problem
- Shopping centers/Retail malls
- Single tenant
- Office buildings
- Industrial building
- Healthcare – nursing homes, hospitals, healthcare centers
Unlike other lending sources, we highly specialize in mobile home parks thanks to our years of experience and depth of knowledge in the field. Mobile home parks and manufactured housing are a unique form of real estate, very different than other residential investments. In fact, every state has a unique set of laws just for mobile home park owners and residents.
With almost every coastal state with a housing crisis, and a fast growing demand for construction goods – we believe manufactured homes are the solution to many of this housing challenges. Mobile home park investors in Texas can contact us for any of the following purposes:
- Mobile home park purchase
- Neighborhood development
- Senior mobile home park (55 and over)
- Tiny homes
Fix and flip project have two important elements: they wrap up quickly and require capital. This is why real estate professionals in Texas who seek a fix and flip hard money loan come to us for possible solutions. Private lending are the perfect match for flippers with fast approvals and asset-based lending terms.
Whether it’s a house or duplex – sometimes you can’t wait to sell your current flip to purchase the next fixer-upper. This is where we can come in and provide a ‘bridge loan’ to make sure you don’t miss your next project due to capital challenges.
Texas Hard Money Laws and Regulations
- Commercial loans in Texas are regulated by Chapter 306 of the Texas Financial Code.
- Texas is one of few states with interest rate caps on commercial loans, like Florida and Colorado.
Schedule an Appointment
Get in contact with our hard money specialists