Need A Car Accident Loan?
Do you have a good case? Then you can get $500 to $150,000 in funding!
Qualify Here and Get Funded
Jump to a Topic Below
Get a Car Accident Loan in Less than 24 Hours - Start 2021 the Right Way 🔥
HM Capital is now providing victims of car accidents all over the country with low cost, no BS, zero risk car accident loans. If you have a good case, you can get some of your settlement early, and in less than 24 hours.
Car accidents can wreck your life – literally. You can suffer major, life changing injuries even you had a low impact rear end at 20 miles per hour or less. Most victims have to time off work to go to rehab, or can’t work all together to recover from their injuries – and can’t wait 2 years for the settlement check to come in. With a car accident pre-settlement advance – you get a small part of that future settlement today to help pay bills, rent, buy some groceries, and help you family.
How do I know if I can qualify for a car accident pre-settlement advance?
Anyone with a valid car accident claim is qualified to apply for a pre settlement cash advance on their claim. If you have a good case we will fund it! Of course, some cases will fund for more than others and it will depend on a few factors. Some of what could make your case better include:
- The police report clearly places the blame on the other driver and they have enough insurance to cover your bills
- You have a good attorney – choosing the right attorney can make a big difference in the amount of settlement that you will get
- Your medical treatment is consistent, clear, and has a track record that we can verify easily
Here are a few factors that does not affect your ability to get a cash advance against your personal injury lawsuit:
- Your credit score or financial history – we never run a credit check and it will not affect your chances to secure cash against your lawsuit
- If you already got funding – people with 1 or more car accident loans can get another one (if your case is good enough!)
How can you get a car accident loan?
Getting your advance is easier than you think, there are only three steps:
- Apply online or call us to qualify
- We verify your case with your lawyer
- You get approved and we send you cash
You can choose to get a check in the mail, next-day shipping, have the money sent to your account or pre-paid card, or even a Western Union. Most applicants get approved within 24 hours of attorney verification. And you don’t have to worry about a payback – your lawyer will pay us back from the settlement. There are no application fees or credit checks – never.
What will I have to pay back if I can get an advance?
The amount you pay back depends on how fast your law firm can pay us back and the risk factors associated with you case. The better your case – the less you pay. Generally speaking the rates will vary from case to case, from 1-4% a month in general.
The HM Capital guarantee – our contract will have the lowest repayment on the market. We will beat anyone’s contract or our company will buy your family’s next dinner. There is no way to sugarcoat this – legal funding ain’t cheap. Even our rates, as low as they are – won’t be cheaper than a real estate loan. But our unique contract can offer qualified applicants the following terms that other companies will never offer you:
- Simple, non-compounding interest rates
- Maximum cap on your repayment (after a certain point the interest stops)
- No application Fees
- No Processing Fees
- No Underwriting Fees
If you lose your case - you get to keep 100% the money we gave you (we pinky swear!)
100% of the advances we give out are not loans. It is an investment in your case, and therefore if you lose your case you pay us back nothing. We work just like personal injury attorneys – we get paid only if you win your case and get a settlement or judgment. There is no risk involved in getting a lawsuit loan. There is no cost to apply and you can cancel the process at any time.
How do I pay back my car accident advance? Can I pay early?
After you case settles, your law firm will write a check from your settlement, so you don’t have to worry about sending us money back. We will take care of everything with your lawyer. After your law firm takes our their fee, they will pay the doctors, pay us, and then send you a check with your award.
Can you pay your balance early? Of course you can! There is no fee to pay back early.
Can I Get a lawsuit loan if I already got one from another company?
You can get additional funding even if you already got a cash advance in the past. HM Capital will be able to give you additional funds on top of the amount you already owe, and lower your rate as well so your lien will grow much slower.
How much could you get for your car accident claim? Call us to find out. Generally speaking, our experts can help you get 8-10% of the total case value of your lawsuit. So if you have a $100,000 case, you can get up to $10k in cash in less than 24 hours. Car accidents are easier to underwrite compared to other personal injury lawsuits – so the process to get approved is quicker and more efficient.
What makes HM Capital better than other funders?
HM Capital is different because we care, we have the lowest cost, and we get shit done. Unlike other companies – we get to work the minute you submit your application and we’ll call your lawyer the second after you finish to talk to us. We know that you need funding fast – and our goal is to provide you with cash as soon as possible.
Going through a life changing injuries and not being able to work take a mental toll on you. We know our client needs this money to survive and pay bills. Just because you are in a bind does not mean you should pay an arm and a leg when you settle the case. Our rates are reasonable, and our unique funding structure gives us an advantage over our competition.
- Low Rates – we guarantee in writing a lower fee than other companies. Our rates are about 70-50% cheaper than Oasis Financial in some cases.
- Simple, non-compounding interest rates – HM Capital will never charge you compounding interest rates. Our rates are simple, so what you owe us is less over time, compared to Oasis – where you almost always pay compounding interest rates. Here is a good explanation about simple and compounding interest rates.
- Fees – Some companies will charge you $100 fee to send you a check for an advance totaling $500 – that’s crazy!! We won’t do that.
- Cap on payback – the biggest difference between us and companies like Oasis Financial – we have a cap on all of our funding – so if it takes you 3 years or more to pay back, our lien stops growing.Going
If I get a pre-settlement advance, how much will I have to pay back?
Lawsuit loans will cost you money against your future settlements – they are not free, and vary between cases. Once your law firm secures a settlement with the insurance company – a portion of your settlement will be paid back to satisfy the funding company’s lien. The payback amount depends on two factors – the rate and the time it took your lawyer to pay us back. The longer it takes for your case to settle, the higher the payback will be.
The rate is calculated based on the risk factors of your case, and is different from one case to the next. A few factors to consider when we determine the risk of your case:
- Has the insurance carrier accepted liability? This means that the insurance company admits it was the other party that caused you injuries – which means you have already won your case. The only question left to answer is how big will be your settlement. If the insurance carrier accepted liability your rate will be lower.
- How bad were your injuries? Bigger injuries will command bigger settlements, which means a bigger advance to you.
- Insurance – the bigger the insurance policy the other side has – the bigger the potential settlement.
- How good is your attorney? Not all attorneys are the same – some just try to settle and some are trial attorneys. Good attorneys who know how to litigate will increase your case value – and you can get a lower rate as a result.