Georgia hard money loans
- Quick Approval and Funding
- Local Georgia Hard Money Lenders
- No Upfront Cost or Contracts
- No Credit Checks
Georgia Hard money lenders
Georgia is uniquely positioned to grow in both population and industry due to positive demographic changes and a robust under 21-population that is growing fast. This means a strong residential and multifamily real estate market in the near future. If you want to invest in Georgia, or want to expand you current portfolio and have questions about how hard money can be a part of your investment strategy – we will be happy to answer your questions. We love hearing from clients who invest in cities like Atlanta – which is currently under a real estate development boom.
We believe private financing will change the lending world just like Uber changed transportation. During the 2009 financial crisis we learned that most of the fears associated with private financing (predatory rates, high fees, speculation) were regular practice for the major financial banks. The sharing economy is proof that the most efficient way to conduct business is peer-to-peer where both parties can dictate the terms that are comfortable for their needs. The advantages of traditional mortgages are clear – lower rates from institutions that are highly regulated by the government. However, many shrewd investors realized that speed of approval is just as important as low rates. This is where private hard money loans come into the picture – with a turnaround of days, not weeks – you can secure financing on a deal that requires a fast close and beat other investors with a better offer.
Investors looking to purchase multifamily properties in Georgia who are looking to close fast or with credit issues can secure capital with private hard money loans. Considered by many as the safest real estate investment, apartment buildings in Georgia enjoy low vacancy rates and good cap rates. We can provide funding for any investment strategy:
- Cash out
- Fix and Flip
- Condo conversion
- Vacation rentals
Georgia has seen tremendous population growth in metro centers in several cities – creating demand for middle and high tier housing. In addition – the upsurge caused even struggling areas to rise in popularity, along with a stronger job market and a significant reduction on foreclosures. Here is a short list of popular cities for hard money loans in Georgia:
- Atlanta Hard Money Loans – ranked the third fastest growing big city in America, right behind Dallas and Houston. Atlanta grows at a rate of about 100,000 residents per year thanks to a strong job market, and positive migration from Florida and New York. We’ve helped people invest in downtown Atlanta, the suburbs, and several fix and flip loans.
- Savannah Hard Money Loans – with a growing tourism industry and a strong manufacturing base -Savannah is a strong hard money market for apartments and fix and flip projects.
We provide commercial investors with capital solutions for any type of commercial properties. Commercial hard money loans can be used for the following purposes:
- Purchase with a quick all-cash close
- Refinance an existing loan
- Cash out (first or second position)
- Construction loan
- You have bad credit, judgements, bankruptcy on your record
- You are purchasing a non-traditional asset and need a creative solution to a capital problem
Unlike other lending sources, we highly specialize in mobile home parks thanks to our years of experience and depth of knowledge in the field. Mobile home parks and manufactured housing are a unique form of real estate, very different than other residential investments. In fact, every state has a unique set of laws just for mobile home park owners and residents.
With almost every coastal state with a housing crisis, and a fast growing demand for construction goods – we believe manufactured homes are the solution to many of this housing challenges. Mobile home park investors in Georgia can contact us for any of the following purposes:
- Mobile home park purchase
- Neighborhood development
- Senior mobile home park (55 and over)
- Tiny homes
Fix and flip project have two important elements: they wrap up quickly and require capital. This is why real estate professionals in Georgia who seek a fix and flip hard money loan come to us for possible solutions. Private lending are the perfect match for flippers with fast approvals and asset-based lending terms.
Whether it’s a house or duplex – sometimes you can’t wait to sell your current flip to purchase the next fixer-upper. This is where we can come in and provide a ‘bridge loan’ to make sure you don’t miss your next project due to capital challenges.
Georgia Hard Money Laws and Regulations
- Loans with principal amount larger than $250,000 can have any rate agreed to by the parties and in simple terms.
- Georgia has several pro-business laws and programs – including a low state sales tax (4%), and multiple tax credits for businesses – like a new corporate headquarters tax credit, R&D tax credit, and a $500 per employee tax credit for retraining.
Schedule an Appointment
Get in contact with our hard money specialists